Stampeder Parking - Click HERE to Volunteer
During Stampeder home games, we use the mid-high parking lot as a fundraising opportunity. People pay to park in our lot. This fundraiser brings in approximately $1000 per game so on a “per volunteer earnings” we are over $40 per hour! The Stampeder Parking fundraiser is one of Westmount’s best fundraisers for time, effort, and reward.
- Volunteers Required: Volunteers are required for home games beginning in June, through the summer, and until November.
- What is the time committment? Approximately 2 hours before, until ½ hour after the game starts.
- Who can volunteer?
- Westmount Parents/Guardians or friends.
- High school age students (grade 10 and up).
- Is a Police Information Check (PIC) Required? No.
- How do I become a Westmount Volunteer? Click here for more information.
Types of Volunteer Positions and Requirements
- Coordinators - must be an adult and have previous setup/takedown experience, but all other positions are open.
- Game Night Coordinator - This person would:
- be an adult and a parent/guardian of a Westmount student
- be trained by a former coordinator (usually while volunteering at a previous game.)
- have the shed lock combination and retrieve and return signs and vests for volunteers
- bring the float for the evening, and deliver the money to the treasurer or her designate afterwards
- train and supervise volunteers and future game coordinators as needed.
- General Volunteer/Setup Volunteer - This person would: be in grade 10 and up assist with setup, taking parking fees, and directing cars.
Please VOLUNTEER and help Westmount and your children. To sign up click HERE.
**Although this fundraiser takes place in the mid-high parking lot, all money raised is used to support both campuses.
14 September 2016